The company was founded in 1968 by two visionary young entrepreneurs: Giovanni Maturi and Francesco Sampietro. Over the years the company grew and moved from Massagno to Mezzovico, consolidating its presence in the Ticino market.
In 2013, Mr Francisco Sampietro took over the management, thus guaranteeing the continuity of the values already passed on by the two founding partners. Today, our company covers a total area of 4150 square metres, consisting of 2 production halls dedicated to iron and aluminium processing and 1800 square metres of yards.
Our team, consisting of 42 specialised employees, is supported by state-of-the-art technology to realise high-level metal constructions.